1-4 of
Sort by:
Gleam
Amnext 1.000.000,00 $AMC
Welcome to Amnext Official Airdrop! Amnext is a win-win savings game on Binance Smart Chain. 🎟 Amnext Lifetime Lottery launch: 11th October ⚡️ ——— 🔻Brief Explanation: Amnext is revolutionizing the whole concept of Lottery and Network Marketing by offering its users a unique experience. By combining affiliate systems with Lifetime Lottery tickets, Amnext offers endless chances to win Prizes and create fantastic affiliate structures that allow users build networks and earn direct and passive incomes from their partners/affiliates. By entering the Network, users purchase Lifetime tickets. From the value purchased, 70% is distributed in the network structures as affiliate rewards and the remaining 30% is deposited into a Lifetime Prize Pool which uses the value deposited to generate interest into the AMC token yield source (AMC Machine). The interest is accrued and distributed as the Prize to the daily lucky winners that are picked by a random winner generator algorithm. 🥇Be ready to join the 1st LIFETIME LOTTERY in the WORLD! 🥇 Entry Methods: * Entry Confirmed - More Ways to Enter Below * Follow @OfficialAmnext on Twitter * Retweet @OfficialAmnext on Twitter * Tweet on Twitter * Join Telegram Group * Join Telegram Channel * Join Amnext subreddit * Follow Amnext on Instagram * Subscribe to Amnext Channel * Refer Friends For Extra Entries
Gleam
Amnext Private Sale Spot
Entry Methods: * Upload a video of you talking about Amnext * Entry Confirmed - More Ways to Enter Below * Follow @OfficialAmnext on Twitter * Retweet @OfficialAmnext on Twitter * Tweet on Twitter * Join Telegram Group * Join Telegram Channel * Join Telegram Shill Army Group * Join Amnext subreddit * Follow Amnext on Instagram * Subscribe to Youtube Channel * Subscribe to Amnext Medium * Refer Friends For Extra Entries
Gleam
Amnext 1.000.000,00 $AMC
Welcome to Amnext Official Airdrop! Amnext is a win-win savings game on Binance Smart Chain. 🎟 Amnext Lifetime Lottery launch: 11th October ⚡️ ——— 🔻Brief Explanation: Amnext is revolutionizing the whole concept of Lottery and Network Marketing by offering its users a unique experience. By combining affiliate systems with Lifetime Lottery tickets, Amnext offers endless chances to win Prizes and create fantastic affiliate structures that allow users build networks and earn direct and passive incomes from their partners/affiliates. By entering the Network, users purchase Lifetime tickets. From the value purchased, 70% is distributed in the network structures as affiliate rewards and the remaining 30% is deposited into a Lifetime Prize Pool which uses the value deposited to generate interest into the AMC token yield source (AMC Machine). The interest is accrued and distributed as the Prize to the daily lucky winners that are picked by a random winner generator algorithm. 🥇Be ready to join the 1st LIFETIME LOTTERY in the WORLD! 🥇 Entry Methods: * Entry Confirmed - More Ways to Enter Below * Follow @OfficialAmnext on Twitter * Retweet @OfficialAmnext on Twitter * Tweet on Twitter * Join Telegram Group * Join Telegram Channel * Join Amnext subreddit * Follow Amnext on Instagram * Subscribe to Amnext Channel * Refer Friends For Extra Entries
Gleam
Amnext Whitelist Pre-sale
Entry Methods: * Entry Confirmed - More Ways to Enter Below * Follow @OfficialAmnext on Twitter * Retweet @OfficialAmnext on Twitter * Tweet on Twitter * Join Telegram Group * Join Telegram Channel * Join Amnext subreddit * Follow Amnext on Instagram * Refer Friends For Extra Entries